Wednesday 13 April 2011

Concept

My concept is that the human body is the most beautiful & natural thing on earth & yet it is still seen as taboo to look at it. I want to see if using another texture on the skin therefore losing the skins natural texture changes the way it is viewed.
I want to project textures such as, water on glass, light through grass, blinds/net curtains etc, on to the naked body. This will be done either by natural light (for blinds/net curtains, rain on glass), location for the natural textures (leaves, grass), studio lighting with textures placed over them & digital images of textures & patterns with a projector.

I want the poses to be elegant & tasteful, very much about the shape & form of the body & not the model, there will be nothing vulgar involved, this would ruin the concept.
I am not trying to change peoples opinions about the naked body, I am just interested to see if by replacing the skin texture with another texture if it changes the way it is viewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment